Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lots of busy work.

Today I worked on drafting a message that I will personalize and send out to each of my Facebook friends inviting them the the site and seeing if I can fulfill any ticket related services they have upcoming. My hope is I won't annoy my friends. I don't want to come off sounding like an advertisement when in reality I genuinely need the help of others to get this thing launched. I guess I'll know who my true friends are soon.

While workin on this I noticed the default thumbnail that Facebook shows for TixPix looks really bad. I spent a a couple hours figuring that out and working on some much needed artwork. Now the TixPix thumbnails in Facebook look great.

Also fixed some other minor bullshit with how buttons appear in safari on iOS devices. The trick is -WebKit-appearance: none;

Also started a google Adwords account and crated my first campaign, which is temporarily paused.

Tomorrow I will really purchase some tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment