Thursday, October 4, 2012

Karma

So today I worked mostly on marketing and search engine optimization aspects of www.tixpix.com I also researched some ways in which I might be able to increase my inventory of ticket listings. I came across these fellas that maintain a website that collates data on ticket listings across the web. Kind of like the search engine dog pile but for tickets. I reached out to the founders of this website expressing interest in talking with them more about the industry etc. I know they received my email and read it and I know that they visited my website based in my google analytics software. At this point I have not received an email in return from them or any other response for that matter. So it appears they are choosing to ignore me. and that is their Karma.

Update it appears their Karma may have just improved because I got an email recently asking if I'd be interested in an advertisement relationship. I'll have to get more details but sounds potentially promising. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment