Friday, October 5, 2012

TixPix and PlayoffRace Linked

Tonight I created an ad banner for TixPix. The dimensions are 120px wide by 600px tall. When creating the ad I was trying to come up with more content to fill inside of the ad. I got the idea to include a picture of an auction preview box. But the. It occurred to me that I ought to be creating a dynamic ad with an auction countdown clock built right into the ad. This would attract more users to the ad and ultimately to www.tixpix.com. It further occurred to me that I need to create an API that third party content publishers can access auction Details info from TixPix for the purpose of publishing dynamics ads outside of the TixPix garden.

I also sent Mark Zuckerberg a message asking him to get his developers working on expanding the Facebook API to allow developers of apps to be permitted to post dynamic content ads directly into a users wall or news feed but only on a per permission basis by the user which must be granted manually each and every time the app wants to publish to ones timeline or status. This could actually be a potential additional revenue stream for Facebook while allowing marketers to potentially reach users friends in a less intrusive manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment